We are currently looking to recruit some additional volunteers to help look after the following sections of the National Cycle Network in the Breckland and Waveney Valley area:
- Thetford to Thompson on Route 13 (via Croxton and Wretham)
- Thompson to Daffy Green on Route 13 (via Watton and Griston)
- Daffy Green to Gately on Route 13 (via Dereham and Gressenhall)
- Thetford to Weeting on Route 30 (via Croxton and Brandon)
- Thetford to Harling on Route 30 (via Kilverstone and Bridgham)
As a Volunteer Sustrans Ranger, you would be expected to cycle your section of the route at least once every two months to monitor the condition of the route and its signage. You would take care of minor maintenance tasks and signage repairs yourself, and report larger issues to Sustrans.
For further details, and to apply, please see the official Sustrans pages:
For informal enquiries, you can also contact me directly.